New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can imagine Bill Kenwright in that boardroom banging on about Moyes, pining over him like a lost son
I imagine that's based on Nuno being Farhad's favorite, and Moyes being Kenwright's favorite. I seriously hope and doubt Moyes ever returns to manage Everton

Give it to Brands to choose I don't have a strong opinion given the list of potentials being mentioned, more that the coach needs a footballing identity, can improve young players, someone who wants to build, someone who has worked with a dof. Someone who can get results and build. Preferably our version of Poch or Rogers whoever that is.

If Farhad is going to go over Marcel's head all the time, I hope Brands walks. Doucoure and Godfrey were the best signings of last summer, sans James coming to play for his mentor. I hope Marcel gets the chance, and is told that if he ever signs another benchwarmer for 34m that he's out the door immediately.

If Farhad is going to go over Marcel's head all the time, I hope Brands walks. Doucoure and Godfrey were the best signings of last summer, sans James coming to play for his mentor. I hope Marcel gets the chance, and is told that if he ever signs another benchwarmer for 34m that he's out the door immediately.
I'm still suspicious that Iwobi was ever a Brands signing you know

Exactly my point/gripe. Whats the point of Everton if our shortlist of managers are exactly who we see/saw on a weekly basis for the last 3 years? Crap, the lot of them.
Alot of top coaches seem to be German at the moment I'd look there. I am not knowledgeable enough to know who but we always seem to go for Prem proven when often it's proven of failure.

I am in a stage of denial about these managers. Why are we so hopelessly incompetent how has it come to going back to Moyes or a fella just sacked by Wolves. I'm not having that all these people paid hundreds of thousands of pounds cant come up with anything better. I'm simply not having it.

if Moyes and Nuno are our only two options id rather let Unsworth or Dunc take a crack at the job. Better to shack up with someone i love than let Moyes walk out on us again. Wont even mention the plodding football Nuno would have us play.

Status
Not open for further replies.