New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are putting names out to get a reaction and see what people think. Media are helping them in the process . Testing the waters less than a day into the process
That makes sense i could be wrong but last managerial search carlo didn't emerge as candidate until later on in the process? Is that right? So hopefully it's a similar scenario

Had the news on in the background then and seen they were asking people around the City about who they thought should be the next manager when out of nowhere some mad little goblin in a yellow outfit was giggling and asking for Klopp.

Saddest wank I've had tbh
May I suggest Radio 4s women's hour as more uplifting audio accompaniment at such times?

Its well known that Moyes was on the verge of rejoining before Ancelotti got sacked

King, Bascombe, Maddock - 3 of the local journos saying same thing about Moyes and Nuno so its co-ordinated. Hunter, McNulty and Joyce quiet though
I’m just not having that Moshiri wants Nuno and kenwright wants moyes and our DOF list has gone in the bin.

Like it’s just been brilliantly posted by @Drico why rush this, we can still buy the odd player. That maybe already in the pipeline. And The euros is on.

it’s not as if we have to get this done in 24hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.