New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people excluded though? The main reason was the Blue Union killing off direct links with the club, the damage they did to links cant be underestimated, and doing stuff like this is only going to alienate the fan base even more.
No one is listening, do you really think any professional people are going to listen and take notice of nonsense on bed sheets?
I'll tell you what it was, it wasnt away of getting a message to the club, it was self gratification, and a total waste of time.

How is this the blue unions fault. Are you on a wind up or have we travelled back like 12 years

Bill will be talking about Dave Hickson crossing the park. He'll be loving it. He's probably told Moshiri "Leave this with me Farhad; I know my people. I know their language'.
i doubt very much that bill will be anywhere near this press conference. i dont think many from the board will be. anyone with sense will put as much distance as possible between them and this appointment

i doubt very much that bill will be anywhere near this press conference. i dont think many from the board will be. anyone with sense will put as much distance as possible between them and this appointment
I think he'll have to be. No way Bill will be allowed to swerve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.