New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I could easily look past a manager and focus on players on the pitch but I dont like these players either. They are an utterly useless bunch who can hardly ever be arsed.

I like about 3 players these days and dont even know if I could muster up the energy to boo anymore.

Which is why we need a manager who will take no crap and Benitez is of that temperament.

The more I've thought about it the more I think he'll do well here. If people had their way we would be giving it to someone like Potter who says he struggles under Brighton fans criticisms or someone like Favre who was game as a drunken Sailor then pulls out last minute with cold feet.

Which is why we need a manager who will take no crap and Benitez is of that temperament.

The more I've thought about it the more I think he'll do well here. If people bad their way we would be giving it to someone like Potter who says he struggles under Brighton fans criticisms or someone like Favre who was game as a drunken Sailor then pulls out last minute with cold feet.

We dont need a disciplinarian

We need a squad overhaul

And round and round we go. Getting that way now that i know what is in the posts before they are even posted. Going to make yourself ill lads.

Get use to hearing this FORMER LIVERPOOL MANAGER and new Everton manager

An the former Liverpool managers going to send on …
To be honest, I'm more preparing myself for

"and that's now x without a win for Everton"

"I'm not sure how much longer the board can continue to support the manager"

And

"It was a gamble when he signed and it hasn't paid off".

The more I've thought about it the more I think he'll do well here. If people had their way we would be giving it to someone like Potter who says he struggles under Brighton fans criticisms or someone like Favre who was game as a drunken Sailor then pulls out last minute with cold feet.

didn’t you want potter? the hiring of the fat one makes no sense whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.