New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm kind of like this. I don't even hate him anymore, but I kind of pity the sycophants and cheerleaders he has around him twisting what he has done (I am not calling La that at all, but we know the sorts). He reminds me a bit of Allardyce who's always twisting what he has done to make himself seem better.

I can let a lot of that go though if I thought he was what the club really needed. I think he's about the opposite of what we need. However, what I'll say is if Moshiri/Usmanov want to keep throwing money at the 1st team and hope to just those results, he's probably quite well suited to this squad. We could well soon improvement, but will be getting into a deeper financial hole in the process.
I don't think there is really much doubt about what he has done.... he even beat our previous manager in a CL final..... I don't think that is the issue, or at least not for me.

The issue is can he replicate the success.... can he get us into the top 4, can he get us to win silverware ?

Everything else is hot air as far as I am concerned.

Unfortunately, I have not seen a good answer yet, either way.

I think that's a wild assumption to make, I think based on the lack of credible information he has never really been in the running. Nobody knows anything, i include the media in that
It certainly is an assumption but I am not sure it is wild.

Everything has gone so quiet about us I feel that the media are waiting for the announcement to be able to create headline news when the story breaks.

They could just as easily have sung the name of Koeman, Martinez or Silva.

I don't think that should be a factor in any decision.
Yes indeed. He is just plainly not remotely the best potential candidate. And, on top of that, not many will love him and when we hit the inevitable rough spot he will be blamed and hated even more. Not the ideal choice, ever. For those reasons, I'm out

Next please

It's interesting that you chose a pronoun with both a possessive and non-possessive form that allowed me to imply you were calling yourself a bellend given your high level of intelligence. One might have thought that one with such a precocious mind would have used less ambiguous phraseology.
Stop using posh words you found off Wikipedia you melon

Status
Not open for further replies.