New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he gets the job there's 0 chance he makes it to two Blue Crimbo videos.

There's no long-term plan with this appointment. Unless we are in for a shout of winning the league the fans will turn on him viciously the second we lose two in a row.

Most of us do not want this at all and he won't change many of those opinions so when it does get bad he will have nobody backing him.

None of that list are even realistic apart from maybe Kovac, but he’s in a job already so probably not.

Favre over Nuno and FSW every day of the week for me.

Favre looks too soft for me - our squad would eat him alive I fear.

We need a hard faced SOB who will be a Sgt Major type we only ever do well with those types since the glory days of the 80's (Royle, Moyes, Alladyce).

None of that list are even realistic apart from maybe Kovac, but he’s in a job already so probably not.

Favre over Nuno and FSW every day of the week for me.
If you limit yourself to who is OUT of a job you are dealing with managers who were almost all sacked for one reason or another. We never cared about going after the perceived "right" manager who was in a job before, why the hell are we starting now??!

I think you’re misjudging the fan base, if you think there will be no come backs from appointing Howe. That appointment will also go toxic very quickly.
I doubt many people would actually stop going the game if Howe were appointed. There were lots of managerial appointments I haven't been particularly enamoured by over the years, in fact nearly all of them if I'm being honest, but only Sam Allardyce's appointment made me stop going the game.

If I were still going now I would most certainly stop again if Raffa is appointed. In fact, I feel slightly cheated that I can't throw my season ticket on the bonfire. I can't even boycott watching them on TV because I don't have Sky or BT Sport lol

More worrying is that was rumours we went in late for and now looks like palace have got him. Just looks like another week will pass and the club still standing still with no ideas what to do just pathetic

You do realise I am talking about you, right? My intelligence surpasses most on this forum.
It's interesting that you chose a pronoun with both a possessive and non-possessive form that allowed me to imply you were calling yourself a bellend given your high level of intelligence. One might have thought that one with such a precocious mind would have used less ambiguous phraseology.

Status
Not open for further replies.