New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it wont be Rafael. nuno will be appointed next week and the club will come out with 'he's been our number one priority since day one'
It is still disappointing that according to the press our two alleged front runners remain two purveyors of defensive , dour football. I would prefer neither.
Hope we have someone younger and more attack minded in our sights.
But this being Everton ,
probably not.

It is still disappointing that according to the press our two alleged front runners remain two purveyors of defensive , dour football. I would prefer neither.
But this being Everton ,
probably not.
Think they are seen as purveyors of safe football,and the owner (whoever he really is) is aware that what we have in the squad is capable of mid table at best,and that any young attack minded coach playing expansive attacking football could have it ending in years.

I'd hope that to be true but can't see Nuno being a party to a charade.
yeah can see what you're saying like, its needs to happen soon whoever it is so we can crack on, its sort of taking light off the fact our squad is dreadful which is more worrying

20210620_111744.jpg

But this being Everton ,
probably not.
Agree. when was the last time we played attacking football? seems like a distant memory to me. id say right now we dont have the players for that style of football

Status
Not open for further replies.