New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, rebuild a mid table Everton team, or take the No1 ranked team to a World Cup.

Must be a tough choice for old brown shoes.

View attachment 131100

Would love for bobby to come back and succeed with us, by far my favourite manager personality wise and he seemed to really get the club. His first season was the last time I remember genuinely enjoying watching Everton, I'm just not sure if he's learnt from his mistakes that made his last two seasons such a disaster

rather than wait for a manager to come here, are we allowed to switch our fan allegiance to one of these clubs?
think I’ll take Lille.
Lille are probably in the deepest hole financially on that list. Won the league but will sell around £100m and lose their coach to make up the difference. Do as you please though

Open to being vaulted here...IF, IF Martinez was to be appointed and then backed with really good quality additions via Brands, we would finish 6/7th next season playing better footie than we have in years. Where we'd kick on from then is anyones guess.

Open to being vaulted here...IF, IF Martinez was to be appointed and then backed with really good quality additions via Brands, we would finish 6/7th next season playing better footie than we have in years. Where we'd kick on from then is anyones guess.

The man doesn’t think set piece goals count and has finished in the top half of the Premier League once in his career. I admire your absolutely baseless optimism.

The man doesn’t think set piece goals count and has finished in the top half of the Premier League once in his career. I admire your absolutely baseless optimism.
It’s not baseless optimism but wilfully forgetting reality.

Again, for those goldfish amongst us….

It’s not baseless optimism but wilfully forgetting reality.

Again, for those goldfish amongst us….

I always thought very little of Funes the Flop, but that was him at his absolute worst

Personally I would prefer someone with a track record for winning rather than someone with a record of failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.