New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Lee guided us to 8th. What exactly wasn't competent about him? If it was the dreadful football boy are you in for a surprise with benitez.... oh god look at what you've done, you've made me defend Sammy lee
Mate I am very very tired did a 16 hour shift today. Its getting hard to come up with stuff to wum carlo out bozos. Give me a break.

Do you mean the online fan base or the match attenders? I do not recall any hounding out at any match I was at, which is all of them. You must be a fantasist.
The booing by our fans can be relentless. Remember Jagielka trying to reassure Barkley in the tunnel at half time in the cup semi; 'Ross, they aren't booing you'?
Gotta be at the match to boo right?

the stupid fans were booing off Martinez, Koeman, Silva, Allardyce as well - it's always toxic.

How would you know if you're from America? For all you know we could be doing ric flair impressions.

Serious though I boo quite alot when I'm at the game but only at HT of FT, while the clock is ticking and those lads are on the pitch they get my unadulterated support because the represent the team I love and I want them to do well.

When the game is over or its half time and they cant effect the game then its my right and many other fans right to let them know that the way they are playing as a representative of the club i love will not be tolerated.

If you've got a issue with goodison being "toxic" I advise you to look at how us not being at the ground has worked out for our home form. So we must be doing something right.

Arsed, the Euros are on.

Each candidate comes with more questions than answers. We're a mid-table club run by mid-table people with mid-table players, bar 2-3.

The only thing in Robertos' camp is.................He may have grown up as a manager dealing with some of the worlds biggest egos. He may have learnt a few lessons along the way and could be a name that players we are looking at might be swayed to come to the club.

If he still had anything about him as a manager he wouldn’t have spent 3 years at no marks like Newcastle and then went off to China. Look at someone like Ancelotti, got bombed out at Napoli and came to a “smaller” club like us, spent 18 months here and quit to go back to one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Everton is a job too big for someone of Rafael’s current ability never mind the Liverpool connection. He hasn’t been a decent manager for the better part of a decade. He’s also 61, atrocious appointment in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.