New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that they've even talked to him shows you what a gang of absolute knobheads we have in charge of our club.

Let alone the players who in the main are an absolute shambles of a squad, Moshiri, Kenwright, Brands, Baxendale can all do one as well.

They're an embarrassment to Everton Football Club the lot of them
Talked to him three times according to the BBC

When you consider the budget he's likely to get with us to the budget he had with the barcodes I would say he did a good job at keeping them up. We have a some decent players if he can sign and add to them while pushing the crap out I think we could all get a shock
Love your optimism, mate. But I can’t get past the fact he’s not achieved anything of note for years; he doesn’t play the expansive football we want to see; he has a reputation for upsetting players and club owners; and given his past jibe at the us, he must be motivated to come here principally to have a short commute to home! If he comes in though, I hope I’m wrong and you’re right because I’m getting jaded by this seemingly endless cycle of failure and ineptitude…!

Everton: Rafael Benitez leads the running for manager's job​

_90327002__64086311_phil-mcnulty_203x152.jpg

By Phil McNulty Chief football writer
Last updated 37 minutes ago.

I have lost interest and will just get behind our new manager regardless of who he is and what past history he may have. If nuno or Rafael then so be it.......100% behind them. Yes they are underwhelming after Carlo but probably top choices pre-Carlo. Carlo gave us a bit of attention because of historic triumphs but he did as much as anyone previously ......nowt to write home about.

Talked to him three times according to the BBC

It's absolutely shocking mate.

It shouldn't even be a conversation where we say "well Nuno is better than Benitez" or "well Benitez is better than Howe".

These gang of chancers haven't got a clue what they're doing. They've drawn up an absolute mish mash of absolute tripe in the hope they get lucky with one whilst totally disregarding the fanbase.

To a person, they are a gang of absolute knobhead and a kin embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.