New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon’s Butties will be looking forward to the arrival of El Fati. An up scaling on production by about 300% will be required, otherwise no lovely salmon or ham butties left for us.

I hope someone throws a Salmon Butty right at his sweaty fat head on the first day in the job and the sound of it hitting his forehead echoes like a boooooo and oh look my head has fallen clean off

Benitez will win something next season

The sack race

Get your bets in ASAP

If he makes it to Christmas I’ll be shocked

What a Christmas present that’ll be. I’m coming round to the idea that it’d be a good appointment because when he’s sacked we’ll be celebrating so hard we’ll know what it feels like to win a trophy.

Ahhh

Remember the days of the Carlo Fantastico banner? Good Times
That always creeped me out. Carlo is a world legend, but we had him up on banners with Kendall and Dixie before he'd even had a chance to charm us with his treachery.

To be an Everton legend, you got to earn it.

At least the fanbase will have learned from that. The only banners Rafael will be up on at Goodison will be on fire.

You can’t count on him to deliver Europe. Putting aside the toxic history, the game’s overtaken him and his methods. The players will be drilled - well drilled I admit - to play dour defensive loss-fearing rather than victory-seeking football. Newcastle is his level. And where Newcastle finished in the Prem league with him at the helm is the deserved level of the club that appoints him
When you consider the budget he's likely to get with us to the budget he had with the barcodes I would say he did a good job at keeping them up. We have a some decent players if he can sign and add to them while pushing the crap out I think we could all get a shock

I reckon Mosh will bottle this overnight and appoint Nuno. (Problem with that is Nuno clearly doesn’t have his confidence)

That always creeped me out. Carlo is a world legend, but we had him up on banners with Kendall and Dixie before he'd even had a chance to charm us with his treachery.

To be an Everton legend, you got to earn it.

At least the fanbase will have learned from that. The only banners Rafael will be up on at Goodison will be on fire.
We had Martinez on the side of the ground after a few months, we’re a weird fanbase

Status
Not open for further replies.