New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not particularly fond of Jim White but he definitely has a history with Moshiri so you have to say it is probably credible this one. Looks like it is going to be Rafael. To be fair to Everton they couldn't really win. If the choice was between Nuno and Benitez, they knew they would get a negative reaction with either of them so they may as well just go for the one they want.

Big call and a massive melt down incoming.

I support Everton till the grave though no matter who is in charge.

COYB's

Why did it have to be those two? That’s my problem. Even with Carlo in charge and I know other clubs do this, you have dossiers and keep tabs on other managers even with one in charge. A manager leaves you have at least some work there for contingency plans.

It’s telling that those two are currently out of work. There is not just the UK, you have Europe and the rest of the world to keep tabs on . You know, foresight ?

I can’t stand the people at the top here, there is always a problem with this club and the majority don’t question them and snark at those who do.

Why the talk of Shelvey? Rafael didn't sign him for Newcastle and Shelvey has been vocal about not liking Rafael because he made him run and do some tactics.

Meh.

He'll get us tactically well drilled at least and keep it tight at the back.

Probably be gone in 18 months anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.