New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think it will happen. OK, we should take a deep breath and wait patiently. I believe nothing unless I see an official announcement. Why do we think this is really imminent, when it theoretically was with Nuno some days ago. I think t's a really bad joke...

It they truly cared about us fans they'd enter voluntarily liquidation and put us all out of our misery.
To be fair, lots of people have been saying that for decades. People were probably saying it in the 70s, but then we would never have had the 80s.

It's all part of the show that is Everton.

If he comes he'll be gone before the end of the season, what a huge mistake he would be.

Can't stand the man... any highly unlikely form of success would be highly tinged with him managing us.

And it wouldn't with Nuno or Potter?

Conte and potentially Galtier aside they are all bang average managers mate. People need to get over the small club jibe and just accept it if it happens and see how he does.
Couldn't give a flying one about remarks or connections from days of yore, my gripe is suitability. He has done choice all in eons in the way of success, and any trophies he has gained since long ago days in Spain have all been achieved with somebody else's team. He has never had to manage or build a team before in the same state we are in. A bit like Carlo in many respects, and that went well did it not. Not!

Status
Not open for further replies.