New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it’s because there is a delay to BMD so they know by hiring Benitez no one will be bothered, cos they won’t want to go anyway.

Only Everton could have a season with Carlo and Rodriguez and no fans, and then hire Benitez for when the fans come back.

This smells of Kenwright to me.

Are you messing? Kenwright?

He will be the only one of the three who would not want him.

The board has been up its own backside for years, you only have to look at those AGMs to see the utter drivel they feed you and people accept it time and time again. it takes the possible appointment of Benitez for more to see it or at least question them. It starts at the top.

If Moshiri actually does that, then I guess he also paid some EFC troll bots on twitter to get on a positive start. "Rafael is a good tactician..." what a line to use in 2021!

I am not particularly fond of Jim White but he definitely has a history with Moshiri so you have to say it is probably credible this one. Looks like it is going to be Rafael. To be fair to Everton they couldn't really win. If the choice was between Nuno and Benitez, they knew they would get a negative reaction with either of them so they may as well just go for the one they want.

Big call and a massive melt down incoming.

I support Everton till the grave though no matter who is in charge.

COYB's

Status
Not open for further replies.