New East Anglian Supporters Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all Blues who are based in the East Anglian region

A new group has just been created on Facebook called 'East Anglian Blues' (see link)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/533023653380729/

The main reason for setting up this group is to allow East Anglia based Blues to be able to independently arrange group travel to matches at Goodison and away, with other local Blues from the Norfolk and Suffolk regions. This would hopefully lead to a reduction in costs via car sharing / group mini-bus hire etc, and would also allow those who would rather travel as a larger group to do so.

Additionally, this group could also be a hub for those who would like to find local pubs / clubs where other groups of fellow Blues congregate to watch the matches on TV.

This group is in no way associated with EFC, and has been created due to there being no affiliated supporters club in the region. In time, if numbers grow and we end up with a good base of Blues, we could look into the possibility of registering with the Club to become an affiliated supporters club.

Until then though, please feel free to join this group, invite others, and to use this group in anyway which would help you and others follow the Blues!

Cheers

Lee

Great stuff. I'll let my mate know who's a blue in stowmarket who's recently left the TA although we call it the SAS (saturdays and sundays) and will certainly be interested in the car sharing idea.

On occasion mate by no means a regular in there. I'm more in the triangle buddy, good old spit and saw dust

Ah... The Triangle.... a proper pub selling proper ale!!

Cheers for all the comments and for spreading the word guys, much appreciated

There's a few of us in Bedford, I think one of the site's moderators lives in the area. Anyone visiting Bedford should go down the High Street and salute the massive 6ft by 4 ft Everton flag that flies high above the Rose pub. Legend. I salute it every time I pass. We are everywhere.

There's a few of us in Bedford, I think one of the site's moderators lives in the area. Anyone visiting Bedford should go down the High Street and salute the massive 6ft by 4 ft Everton flag that flies high above the Rose pub. Legend. I salute it every time I pass. We are everywhere.

know it well! landlord is a scouser

Go out in bedford a lot. Always have a drunken photo underneath it.

where do you go? most places are pretty ropey...mainly only go rose or the pad now

Usually bankers ,chameleon then elements but last time I went rose, yates, hi fi.

Yeah bedfords rough but always have a decent night there. Elements is studenty so is usually sound.

Hello again

The 'East Anglian Blues' Facebook group is now hoping to become an affiliated supporters club.

If there are any Norfolk or Suffolk based Blues who are interested in joining a local supporters club, then you can find us on Facebook. Just search for 'East Anglian Blues' and click on the Request to Join button, and I'll add you straight away. For those who are not on Facebook but would still like to join, either send me a PM on here, or if you cannot send PMs, leave a post on this thread and I will send you one.

Thanks, Lee

Hello again

The 'East Anglian Blues' Facebook group is now hoping to become an affiliated supporters club.

If there are any Norfolk or Suffolk based Blues who are interested in joining a local supporters club, then you can find us on Facebook. Just search for 'East Anglian Blues' and click on the Request to Join button, and I'll add you straight away. For those who are not on Facebook but would still like to join, either send me a PM on here, or if you cannot send PMs, leave a post on this thread and I will send you one.

Thanks, Lee

Well in mate, good luck. Great to see blues linking up across the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.