New East Anglian Supporters Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Smith

Player Valuation: £35m
To all Blues who are based in the East Anglian region

A new group has just been created on Facebook called 'East Anglian Blues' (see link)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/533023653380729/

The main reason for setting up this group is to allow East Anglia based Blues to be able to independently arrange group travel to matches at Goodison and away, with other local Blues from the Norfolk and Suffolk regions. This would hopefully lead to a reduction in costs via car sharing / group mini-bus hire etc, and would also allow those who would rather travel as a larger group to do so.

Additionally, this group could also be a hub for those who would like to find local pubs / clubs where other groups of fellow Blues congregate to watch the matches on TV.

This group is in no way associated with EFC, and has been created due to there being no affiliated supporters club in the region. In time, if numbers grow and we end up with a good base of Blues, we could look into the possibility of registering with the Club to become an affiliated supporters club.

Until then though, please feel free to join this group, invite others, and to use this group in anyway which would help you and others follow the Blues!

Cheers

Lee

Am I in East Anglia? I literally dont know if I'm in East Anglia, South East England or Greater London. Milton Keyens/Bedford/Luton (or near them) isn't really anywhere ffs.

Am I in East Anglia? I literally dont know if I'm in East Anglia, South East England or Greater London. Milton Keyens/Bedford/Luton (or near them) isn't really anywhere ffs.

hahaha! im exactly the same, im from bedford..i could of sworn for ages it was in east anglia(mainly cos of the local news) then people at work laughed at me :( and informed me bedford is home counties

wheres the home counties supporters group ffs?!

Ha Ha. Historically it was Norfolk and Suffolk, but now (after some medieval kingdom battles) it also includes Cambridgeshire and some parts of south Linconshire. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Anglia.

You're more than welcome to join the group if you live 'in or around that big bit that sticks out to the right, just above London'.....the more the merrier. ;)

A new group has just been created on Facebook called 'East Anglian Blues' (see link)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/533023653380729/

The main reason for setting up this group is to allow East Anglia based Blues to be able to independently arrange group travel to matches at Goodison and away, with other local Blues from the Norfolk and Suffolk regions. This would hopefully lead to a reduction in costs via car sharing / group mini-bus hire etc, and would also allow those who would rather travel as a larger group to do so.

Additionally, this group could also be a hub for those who would like to find local pubs / clubs where other groups of fellow Blues congregate to watch the matches on TV.

This group is in no way associated with EFC, and has been created due to there being no affiliated supporters club in the region. In time, if numbers grow and we end up with a good base of Blues, we could look into the possibility of registering with the Club to become an affiliated supporters club.

Until then though, please feel free to join this group, invite others, and to use this group in anyway which would help you and others follow the Blues!

Cheers

Lee

great stuff mate, good luck pal!!!!

Well when i watch Anglia news they always count Luton as an Anglian football team so i guess you're in Nik.

Cheers

Lee

Excellent mate, I'm down in Lowestoft, Suffolk and have been wondering about a supporters group for some time as there are quite a few blues this way!

I'll let other blues I know, know

Excellent mate, I'm down in Lowestoft, Suffolk and have been wondering about a supporters group for some time as there are quite a few blues this way!

I'll let other blues I know, know

Hi mate, I'm Lowestoft myself.... you don't drink in the Flying Dutchman by any chance do you??? Look forward to seeing you in the group!

Hi mate, I'm Lowestoft myself.... you don't drink in the Flying Dutchman by any chance do you??? Look forward to seeing you in the group!

On occasion mate by no means a regular in there. I'm more in the triangle buddy, good old spit and saw dust

Status
Not open for further replies.