Vote For Your Favourite Crest

Votes: 271 72.1%

Votes: 26 6.9%

Votes: 79 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if your going to write rubbish like that at least explain yourself lad, it's my opinion on how i perceive us to be treated, i mean did they think of us when they changed it in the first place, no not even a little. clear enough for you pal.

Go easy on the aggression, you are saying the club dont listen to us in a thread where the fans have made the club change their stance and unprecedentedly apologised as well. Is that clear enough for you pal?

Some of the fan made crests have been shocking.

Been discussing this earlier in the crest thread and there have been some bad ones posted in there too, hard to please everyone I suppose, something simple would do nicely for me, like the crests used in the 80's.

Go easy on the aggression, you are saying the club dont listen to us in a thread where the fans have made the club change their stance and unprecedentedly apologised as well. Is that clear enough for you pal?

sorry, didn't mean it to be aggressive but you did kind of slight me, anyway i'll wind it in and stay on topic

mate if your going to ask me to lay off the aggression maybe take your own advice eh or maybe lay off the insults in the first place pal.

Don't worry about it. I had a few minutes to spare, so crest sorted.

badge_zpsedff8496.png

Status
Not open for further replies.