New Everton Crest

• I Like It

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • I Hate It - Everton please reinstate the previous crest

Votes: 462 94.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bart pretty much sums up the thought of the new badge being everywhere around the club and on all the merch:

[video=youtube;KScRSCztMws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KScRSCztMws[/video]

you could not make this up.

dave bigger, commercial director at Everton and someone key in deciding on this. it turns out is a Liverpool fan.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...everton-fc-fans-disappointment-modern-4019362

says it all. The people making decisions about the identity commercial and otherwise of everton football club aren't even evertonians.

explains everything

Dave Biggar

Paul Tyrrel

Mark Derbyshire

All Liverpool fans. Probably a few more involved.

And people wonder how this has happened.

Cahill has bombed it on twitter.

good lad timothy

He also said "I know in my heart our chairman had nothing to do with this" :oops:

If that's the case Tim, you must think Bill will put a stop to all of this...:dodgy:

Im one of the 23 who said they didn't hate it. It's simple and clean and looks quite could when not viewed in isolation e.g. As an app logo or when next to other badges (like in the Pre-season tournament poster).

Im one of the 23 who said they didn't hate it. It's simple and clean and looks quite could when not viewed in isolation e.g. As an app logo or when next to other badges (like in the Pre-season tournament poster).

I'm one of the 2,849 who hate it.

The fact you have just described our once great badge looking good as a 'logo' sums it up.

Sigh.

I'm one of the 2,849 who hate it.

The fact you have just described our once great badge looking good as a 'logo' sums it up.

Sigh.

It's a shame, but that's what it is.

Something that needs to be recognised around the world, that can appeal to a wider global market.

Dave Biggar

Paul Tyrrel

Mark Derbyshire

All Liverpool fans. Probably a few more involved.

And people wonder how this has happened.

Probably explains a lot of the apparent contempt to which the powers that be at Everton treat the fans

I've said it before, I love the club but hate some of the idiots who run it

It's a shame, but that's what it is.

Something that needs to be recognised around the world, that can appeal to a wider global market.

But you just said you like it! And now you call the badge a 'shame'?

I know exactly why they have done it. I don't agree, but the club claim they need the name Everton in the badge to push the corporate brand.

It's a very close to home and crass example of money ruining football and at the same time putting up two fingers to every Everton fan.

But you just said you like it! And now you call the badge a 'shame'?

I know exactly why they have done it. I don't agree, but the club claim they need the name Everton in the badge to push the corporate brand.

It's a very close to home and crass example of money ruining football and at the same time putting up two fingers to every Everton fan.

I said I didn't hate it and the shame I was referring to was more about how money talks in football.

Look at Cardiff, I'm not saying changing their kit got them promoted but new owners did. Everton need change and this is a step in that direction.

If the badge promotes Everton globally that's a good thing, but I agree with you entirely about it showing disregard to Everton fans.

I said I didn't hate it and the shame I was referring to was more about how money talks in football.

Look at Cardiff, I'm not saying changing their kit got them promoted but new owners did. Everton need change and this is a step in that direction.
If the badge promotes Everton globally that's a good thing, but I agree with you entirely about it showing disregard to Everton fans.

What exactly is your point?

We all know the reasons that Everton have spoon-fed the fan base about why they believe the change to be necessary.

This poll is merely a poll on whether or not you like the design that will represent the club for the next decade or more. If you seriously are not offended by that design, then I won't stop you from buying and wearing it.

We should adopt another badge as our our own, sort of like what st. pauli do with the skull and crossbones thing.

We should adopt another badge as our our own, sort of like what st. pauli do with the skull and crossbones thing.

300px-logo_fc_st_pauli-svg.png

st_pauli.jpg

"WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!"

pauli1-maksed-fan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.