2023/24 Neal Maupay

I would happily give him away

It`ll probably come to that, just to get his wages off the books.

Anyone with a set of eyes, could see that he was never ever going to fit into the way Everton play football.

He`s on a par with the signing of John Spencer all those years ago, for not only being a total and utter waste of money, that should`ve been spent on a more suitable player, but also a horrible little get.

Time for him to grow a pair.

“I'm always honest and tell the truth; last season, I didn't enjoy myself. I didn't enjoy my football and life up there was tough. The people around the club, the fans, made my life really difficult."
He made our life difficult by being one of the worst players in living memory……amongst some very stiff competition

I can just hear his agent saying ‘slag the fans off, so you can never return, then Brentford will take you as they will be able to bid anything they want, knowing that Everton have no option’

For that reason alone I want him brought back, and stuck in the youth team, so i can go to all their games and slag him off at every match, the slimy, brie eating surrender-monkey!

No one will be paying a dime for him!

Teams know the predicament we are in and wait for us to be desperate to offload! On loan!

Probably end up at someone like Real Betis or Sassulo on loan for the year

No one is taking Maupay for anything close to what we are paying him. Either let go on a free with a payout or a loan with us covering a lot of wages