2023/24 Neal Maupay

He should have scored which is what I said but his overall performance was good apart from that but of course as a striker people will judge you on missing chances.
His job is literally to score goals. He is completely incapable of doing so. So he is utterly useless. At least one of his chances today was harder to miss. Put a wooden log in the penalty area and more balls will randomly bounce into the net off it than there is with this guy actually trying to score. I'm struggling to think of a worse signing and I was a season ticket holder in the nineties.

His job is literally to score goals. He is completely incapable of doing so. So he is utterly useless. At least one of his chances today was harder to miss. Put a wooden log in the penalty area and more balls will randomly bounce into the net off it than there is with this guy actually trying to score. I'm struggling to think of a worse signing and I was a season ticket holder in the nineties.
I’m not defending him overall I’m just saying he did ok as a general player today because he did and we shouldn’t lose sight of that. He didn’t score and he should of do it wasn’t good but it wasn’t bad overall.