Confirmed Signing Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy with this if true. He is a 1 in 3 slotter with a better career record than Calvert-Lewin and is 1 year older. He has also bagged 25 goals in a season before now.

In fact genuine question. What in people's eyes makes Calvert Lewin better than him?
I know everyone's saying we're buying forwards for while DCL is injured. But I'd be buying players to replace him..

Prime example this dude of us blues bigging up our own players while at the same time playing down others. This lad has scored between 8-10 goals a season since he has been in the league, exactly the same as our beloved Richy. This guy is apparently plop though, and we didnt get enough for Richy. He is a pretty decent addition for me. Him and Diaz signing together would be very welcome

I find some of our fans views very odd, complaining about this.

We are desperate for a striker. He's hardworking, prem proven and miles better than Rondon. We are looking to not be in a relegation fight again this year. If he can bag us 10+ goals and help us finish in mid table obscurity then happy days
We are pinning our hopes on Brighton’s reserve striker. That’s the bit which I’d worrying me.

I know everyone's saying we're buying forwards for while Dominic Calvert-Lewin is injured. But I'd be buying players to replace him..
Well purely on stats (dangerous I know), Maupay us likely to score as many as Calvert-Lewin, so Is a good replacement.

Tier above them both Is 'World Class' striker and it is very difficult to get that sort of player in...

Knows where the goal is and can hit the ball dead hard

takemymoney.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.