NBC Sports Gold Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good product for the money. Last year they were so slow getting the match replays up but this first weekend they were there almost immediately.
Thats been one of my long running complaints. If you couldnt catch it live, youd start watching it late, then it would cut off as it was no longer a "live" showing, and then it would take all day or more for the replay to get up. Happy if they've finally improved it.

Then, pardon the "french", what the f*** am I paying this for if THEY aren't even hosting the damn content?
They bought the rights to air it, you’re basically helping them get their money back. But that’s the only “legal” way to watch the non NBCSN games, so they’ve got you by the ‘nads.

Then, pardon the "french", what the f*** am I paying this for if THEY aren't even hosting the damn content?

Because it would cost way more than $50 per year if NBC had to try and go over to England and put together 8 or 9 sets of commentators, plus production staff, equipment, and cameras to cover every game themselves?

Could be worse, you could be in England where none of the games on NBC Sports Gold are televised at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.