2023/24 Nathan Patterson

See my answer to the other post sweetheart, though you might not get it with your lack of comprehension on simple matters.

I’ve never said he’s world class or even brilliant, and we probably will need another rb going forward, especially if Dyche is still around in the summer - I just think he’s a better option than tried and tested failures like Young or players like Coleman, who I love but have been done for a while sadly, and have not got the legs anymore.

I also despise the double standards related to this player, it’s just obscene tbh - it’s Really not that difficult to see the point a few of us are making.

Let’s keep Godfrey young and Coleman fighting it out though, they’ve absolutely ripped it up this season.

You're quite the comedian Billy! No double standards just objective assessments

Spot on mate.

I was against a loan as I thought, looking at what our limited options were, he would have got more minutes, and let’s be honest, he should have.

You should listen to me more Bob! I said a loan was in order back on the summer

Whoever replaces him will have the same team.

Whoever replaces him will have us in a relegation fight.

Why?

Well, because like I've been saying for long before Dyche. This team is relegation fodder. It's not got the goals in it and that dictates bad news.

So if Dyche is here next season, we need a handful of new attacking players to give us pace/ability in the final third. Without that, we'll be in the same boat. If we go down, this team and it's depth wouldn't come back up, either.

But yeah - agree to disagree. Also just twigged this is the Patterson thread so we've gone away from that a tad.
Considers off topic warning:p

This is possible but not probable. Despite what some of you seem to want to pretend he hasn’t just sat on the sidelines since August and then been asked to play 90 minutes out of nowhere it is definitely not normal to get injured because you’ve only played a handful of times over 2 months that is something that players do literally all the time.

This is possible but not probable. Despite what some of you seem to want to pretend he hasn’t just sat on the sidelines since August and then been asked to play 90 minutes out of nowhere it is definitely not normal to get injured because you’ve only played a handful of times over 2 months that is something that players do literally all the time.

He got injured, looked like a weird fall chasing Chilwell. It happens, I hope he comes back and tries again in the summer for us.

I hope he proves me wrong and is a massive success for us.

I see you have gave him another excuse.
Not saying it’s what happened necessarily. Just a reason why someone could get injured when coming into a team after not playing much, (as I agree that just not playing won’t necessarily lead to an injury).

Another reason is it could be a freak injury for example.

They aren’t excuses. (As why does someone need an excuse for getting injured?)

Not saying it’s what happened necessarily. Just a reason why someone could get injured when coming into a team after not playing much, (as I agree that just not playing won’t necessarily lead to an injury).

You don’t need an excuse for getting injured but usually when a player gets injured you don’t have a dozen posters saying over and over it’s because he’s not played enough even though there’s no basis for it.

You don’t need an excuse for getting injured but usually when a player gets injured you don’t have a dozen posters saying over and over it’s because he’s not played enough even though there’s no basis for it.
Has there been a dozen posters saying that, or just a couple?

Its like making out that everyone supporting him thinks he is class when all people are saying is he is better than the other options.

Has there been a dozen posters saying that, or just a couple?

Its like making out that everyone supporting him thinks he is class when all people are saying is he is better than the other options.
I suppose certain people repeating it loads of times might have made it seem like there were more of you but the exact number isn’t really important is it it’s just a silly thing to keep saying.

Sounds like an excuse to me

Our existing manager developed one of the best English RB’s in the last decade in Kieran Trippier.

Patterson, Mykolenko, Young and Coleman haven’t exactly shown lots of promise under Dyche. For all his flaws, Patterson has shown nothing as an individual.
He did - in the Championship, where he was easily getting over 10 assists. Then in the Prem Trippier started every game, got 4 assists and nothing.

They haven't, but the only time they've looked good (and Mykolenko even bagged a few) has been when they at least attempt an overlap, but this happens once a game as we can't be having that.

Dyche 10 years ago and in a different league isn't Dyche today, no idea how it's even a comparison. Currently he's picking the "experienced" option every single time and you know it. Hell, we started the season with Young at LB because Mykolenko wasn't experienced lol

He did - in the Championship, where he was easily getting over 10 assists. Then in the Prem Trippier started every game, got 4 assists and nothing.

They haven't, but the only time they've looked good (and Mykolenko even bagged a few) has been when they at least attempt an overlap, but this happens once a game as we can't be having that.

Dyche 10 years ago and in a different league isn't Dyche today, no idea how it's even a comparison. Currently he's picking the "experienced" option every single time and you know it. Hell, we started the season with Young at LB because Mykolenko wasn't experienced lol

I applaud your perseverance. But all full backs at this club - Patterson and Myko included - wouldn’t be up to standard at any PL level club. That’s a fact and I don’t know what evidence you have to suggest otherwise.

Rather Les Patterson

images