2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not impossible, I suppose. But there's about 100 top class performances for Everton and then another 60 top class performances for Chelsea/United/Arsenal or whoever between Patterson and the Bernabeu or Camp Nou.
I agree, hes gonna have to impress at a higher level than Everton to get the call at the top table.

Jonathan Woodgate scoring OGs.

Funniest one was this guy. Even he was surprised.

3945.jpg

I agree, hes gonna have to impress at a higher level than Everton to get the call at the top table.
He will impress at the top table. Watch and see. Time of course will tell. But this guy is going to the top. Nathan Patterson is going to the top. Just a shame that some Everton supporters don’t realise that . Talk about being short sighted. Wanting an Everton player to fail. Disgraceful.
Nathan Patterson will play at world cups. The guy ( if not going off the rails….and that can happen any player ). Will be a top class footballer. Just hope it’s with Everton. This guy is a real footballer. Watch and see and enjoy. It’s a pleasure putting you clowns right.
Ps…..Do we support the same team? I sometimes wonder. Up the Toffees.

He will impress at the top table. Watch and see. Time of course will tell. But this guy is going to the top. Nathan Patterson is going to the top. Just a shame that some Everton supporters don’t realise that . Talk about being short sighted. Wanting an Everton player to fail. Disgraceful.
Nathan Patterson will play at world cups. The guy ( if not going off the rails….and that can happen any player ). Will be a top class footballer. Just hope it’s with Everton. This guy is a real footballer. Watch and see and enjoy. It’s a pleasure putting you clowns right.
Ps…..Do we support the same team? I sometimes wonder. Up the Toffees.
I am fully behind Patters.

Playing in a new fangled formation of 6 world class full-backs in the same team we are reaching a world cup. On a more serious note Scotland may now have one or two players coming through at the business end of the park. Fingers crossed.

Hope so. Its been way been too long since Scotland produced absolutely top top players.

Status
Not open for further replies.