2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is a pure defender

0C40FCBF-4D4B-4792-98AA-846A9806F700.jpeg

Dave will win in the end.

He is the one true king.
Yep, in 10 years when the new kids are all the size of Jonah Lomu and are steam rolling the current crop, injuries crop up and the lad starts to slow down. We can rightfully say, the lad shouldn't be in the team.

No statute of limitations on "I told you so".

Wrong after 6 games where he's had mixed fortunes?

I'm very happy with his last outing.

If he starts doing thr business week in and week out I'll be more than pleased.

I would like to put a bet on that it will be exactly the same as what is happening with Pickford in the media, it will be a case of praising the player but then adding a perceived negative, probably a hypothetical mistake or performance. Basically, a case that your hatred/bias runs so deep that you feel that you have to belittle the players performances at every turn.

Take the Brentford goal, in no way can anybody who has been watching football for more than 5 years say that Patterson was to blame. It would have been nice to see him in a position to block the player but he would have been out of position and these things happen so fast that it would take a superhuman effort to be that far out of position after doing the job that you have obviously been asked to do.

I will be right in the end.

You will all turn on him.
The only way that us punters ( supporters ) might turn on Patterson , is when in a couple of years time , he decides to move on. Then watch the scramble as Real Madrid…..Barcelona….Bayern ….PSG all line up bids for him. Just as long as he doesn’t consider our neighbours.
Last time I’m going to say this, Nathan Patterson will be a very special footballer for Everton. Enjoy the guy . There is something of a Danny McGrain about him. Something of a Sandy Jardine about him. Top Scottish fullbacks.
Patterson might even become better that our very own Gary Stevens was. Stevens and Tommy Wright is the benchmark for me , in what I expect from our right backs. Patterson imo will be that good.
Enjoy this guy. Enjoy this new team. Imo it’s taking shape. Just need DCL back firing on all cylinders.
How about this scenario, Patterson bombs down the wing , composes himself , sends in a pinpoint cross to DCL , BOOM. It’s a goal. Lovely Jubbly.
Enjoy these young players that are breaking through. And our few golden oldies. ( Gueye ). Think that Lampard is starting to get the resemblance of a decent team together. Who cares where the came from. Up the Toffees.

The only way that us punters ( supporters ) might turn on Patterson , is when in a couple of years time , he decides to move on. Then watch the scramble as Real Madrid…..Barcelona….Bayern ….PSG all line up bids for him. Just as long as he doesn’t consider our neighbours.
Last time I’m going to say this, Nathan Patterson will be a very special footballer for Everton. Enjoy the guy . There is something of a Danny McGrain about him. Something of a Sandy Jardine about him.
Top Scottish fullbacks.
Patterson might even become better that our very own Gary Stevens was. Stevens and Tommy Wright is the benchmark for me , in what I expect from our right backs. Patterson imo will be that good.
Enjoy this guy. Enjoy this new team. Imo it’s taking shape. Just need Dominic Calvert-Lewin back firing on all cylinders.
How about this scenario, Patterson bombs down the wing , composes himself , sends in a pinpoint cross to Dominic Calvert-Lewin , BOOM. It’s a goal. Lovely Jubbly.
Enjoy these young players that are breaking through. And our few golden oldies. ( Gueye ). Think that Lampard is starting to get the resemblance of a decent team together. Who cares where the came from. Up the Toffees.
6 games.

Jesus 'kin wept.

Talk about handing someone a massive weight to carry.

Just let him play and see if he can establish some consistency for us first, eh, before crowning him a Real Madrid and Barcelona target!

Good Lord this is preposterous.

Status
Not open for further replies.