2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Dave running a kids football team ???

He`d spend more time fighting with the parents, than coaching the kids lol
"Proddy John, you're on the bench!"

"But coach Dave, I've scored thirty-nine goals in four games this season."

"And? John-Paul is on today - he's top class!"

*On runs John-Paul*
giphy.gif

I think he's a boss player,20 years old and from a league that is way off premiership standard, he has played a handful of premier league games and shown himself to be a quality player,remember his age he is still way off the finished article he will only get better, people saying Coleman needed replacing I think we've found an adequate replacement with years in front of him, some people expect miracles and are never happy regardless who we sign in what position and always scrutinise and nit pick every minor negative they can find.

I dont. I ask him to treat my team with respect.

Mate, I have great fondness and support for your team, and a respect that leads me to spend several hundreds of pounds to visit each time I come down. Which is on a relatively frequent basis. But for logistics and cost I'd be there every week.

I'm just realistic enough to know we ain't at the top echelons of football these days. There are tiers, and it's not being disrespectful to say we ain't currently at the top tier, it's being realistic. I'm sure all blues would agree. It's why we lost the likes of Lukaku, gana and richarlison.

I feel from what I've seen, and I have actually watched pretty much every minute of every game he's played, that he can go to the very top tier, a view shared by the people I know in the game here.

He's improving and playing well but can we keep in mind that he's still very much learning and not crucify him if he has a bad game?

Cheers lads.
Looks great and improving but what about that pass back to Cody that resulted in a corner.......diabolical, get him subbed, drop him, waste of money.
My point being is all players will make mistakes during a game regardless of standard and they always have.............but we shouldn't pick up on small isolated mistakes and use as a stick to beat up a promising player. We are all guilty of nitpicking nowadays and failing to see the overall bigger picture. What have Sky TV pundits done to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.