2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Ive alsywas said he has an attcking side to his game. Defending...as I just said...which means focussing all game...is something to be worked on.

People are talking aboput Diaz being kept quiet. I dont know whay, he was their best player involved in everything for them.

Those stats would imply that wasn’t the case

No, Ive alsywas said he has an attcking side to his game. Defending...as I just said...which means focussing all game...is something to be worked on.

People are talking aboput Diaz being kept quiet. I dont know whay, he was their best player involved in everything for them.

Hey Dave, it looks like they’ve been working on Patterson’s defensive attributes in training and he has improved them, does this please you?

I think he's gonna be brilliant and if he's as good as Seamus was at his height we are laughing. There was a point in Martinez's debut season where we genuinely had the best full back partnership in Europe. If he's as good as that then we're gonna be very lucky

I think this boys potential is a couple of levels above Colemans.

I think we could be looking at a truly top tier player if he continues to develop.

Very good game today Good start overall and looks promising. Plenty to learn still.

I gotta admit when I see profuse praise so quickly for a new and/or young player all I can picture is the vociferous criticism in the future when they have the temerity to be just a simply good player who will have ups and downs in form, whose only crime is to not have met the exaggerated expectations of an excitable impatient section of the fanbase

Needs to start taking players on.

His chance today again came from seizing on a ball that pops out in the final third. It's something I mentioned a few times on here...

...it's a string to his bow but he needs to take on the left full back a lot more and add to his attacking game.
Taking players on? No let him get on with his defending first and there have been times when he’s made bursts in to the box. He was superb again today get over yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.