2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave he had a very good game v a top player - end of just shut up.....it's a pathetic attack on a fullback who defended well...just get back in your box FGS ....
Sorry mate, but you came into this conversation half-way through. My point was to agree with another poster that Coleman was better to have in that period of the game he came on than Patterson.

You're welcome.

A draw but basically a win, well done Everton, I feared a scudding tbf. Came in here for a gander and shock he is getting pelters as usual, funny the other full back or any other players seems immune from criticism but a 21 year Scot, a former Rangers player slated by the usual Celtic or Irish fans. Dealt well with a 100 million player against him. Regardless, what a result, what a result that is. Happy new year all when it comes!

Attachments

• EC714167-BA7C-4805-A445-2927B8F5F44A.png
    EC714167-BA7C-4805-A445-2927B8F5F44A.png
    263.6 KB · Views: 66

He will only get better, has had ups and downs so far but he has room to grow. Saying that I am glad Lampard made the change - Coleman was the right choice at that time today.
He's bungled in order to take a few points away from us, it would have been highly likely that City would have found a way through him in what turned out to be the final 30 minutes of that game. Seamus was excellent.

Sorry mate, but you came into this conversation half-way through. My point was to agree with another poster that Coleman was better to have in that period of the game he came on than Patterson.

You're welcome.
Coleman used his experience for the shot spell of time he is capable for now ......plus Grelish was subbed.....
Where you watch Dave ?

You're welcome.

I dont agree with sone of what you say on Patterson (I really like him) but you are spot on here. With him on a booking it was the perfect sub, and Coleman really sured up that side.

Good management from Lampard too, utilising the strengths of each player

I dont agree with sone of what you say on Patterson (I really like him) but you are spot on here. With him on a booking it was the perfect sub, and Coleman really sured up that side.

Good management from Lampard too, utilising the strengths of each player

All Patterson has over Coleman is fitness. That's all.

I've said it before: at RB we have an ageing Coleman who cant hand us anywhere near 90 minutes and a player who cant defend and who really should be out doing what Coleman did his age and learned his trade in the Championship.

We need another RB who is secure and can attack a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.