2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actual NPC. Got it, cheers.

Imagine your "favourite" team getting a decent result for their position and your first, FIRST post after the result is to berate a 20 year old in favour of a pensioner who even the manager is showing YOU is finished at this level and his position.

Just imagine it.

I'd say it's a very special, special behaviour.
Made up we won.

I responded someone on the thread talking about Coleman. ?‍♂️

Dry your eyes.

Respond to the second line, you absolute cowardly clown lol

?
stitch-pat.gif

I don't understand why you're on this forum to be honest - just to moan about a young player doing well cuz your best friend isn't playing full 90s and live in denial about his crap performances of late (even though he plays well when he has to play 20 min tops as he gets gassed, normal for a 60 year old).

Do you wank yourself silly if a Patterson pass goes astray? You're the only person here criticising him for literally no reason - why? It's no constructive, you're just being a dour asshat.

I know you won't answer, as it's you, but just genuinely asking, like imagine you were a human being and reply, instead of an NPC.

Imagine also doing the above mentioned after/during a good match for both your alleged favourite team (I have doubts at this point), and a decent young player; also imagine doing it on New Year's Day lol Imagine being this SALTY

I don't understand why you're on this forum to be honest - just to moan about a young player doing well cuz your best friend isn't playing full 90s and live in denial about his crap performances of late (even though he plays well when he has to play 20 min tops as he gets gassed, normal for a 60 year old).

Do you wank yourself silly if a Patterson pass goes astray? You're the only person here criticising him for literally no reason - why? It's no constructive, you're just being a dour asshat.

I know you won't answer, as it's you, but just genuinely asking, like imagine you were a human being and reply, instead of an NPC.

Imagine also doing the above mentioned after/during a good match for both your alleged favourite team (I have doubts at this point), and a decent young player; also imagine doing it on New Year's Day lol Imagine being this SALTY
Oh dear.

This one's malfunctioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.