2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do understand what you meant. I'm not neutral and I totally disagree. 3 or 4 other Scottish clubs are getting a taste of European football this season because Rangers have been playing well in Europe.
In terms of the league this season, you couldn't be more wrong. The league title is coming home. Gio has big Angie's number now.
Set up a poll if it really bothers you that much, vault me if I'm wrong cos I'm not arsed got things that matter to worry about.
If you couldn't see my original post was tongue in cheek.
The Old firm have a sense of entitlement but I always live in hope one of the provincial teams can break the monopoly

I'll refer you to the previous question, when has Coleman been effective as a wing back for a sustained period?
This is a crazy question. Coleman is adapatable. We didn't need to see hima s a wing back all the time because he can bothe be part of a back four and part of five in midfield pushing on.

It's like you're making a virtue out of just being able to play RWB...and, btw, Patterson isn;t a RB or RWB. He plays waaaay too far up the pitch to be described as a WB.

Woooaaaah
Dave's beeh holed below the water line here .
Going down fighting tho.

Ah well there's plenty other threads @davek .
Doesn't feel like it, tbh. I just see people unwilling to debate about the lads abilities and inabilities. Some people here since the glrious win over Real Blackpool seem to think he's won his spurs. I see a player who is a winger and not a defender or even WB.

But if you like to obscure defficiencies in a players armoury be my guest.

This is a crazy question. Coleman is adapatable. We didn't need to see hima s a wing back all the time because he can bothe be part of a back four and part of five in midfield pushing on.

It's like you're making a virtue out of just being able to play RWB...and, btw, Patterson isn;t a RB or RWB. He plays waaaay too far up the pitch to be described as a WB.

Doesn't feel like it, tbh. I just see people unwilling to debate about the lads abilities and inabilities. Some people here since the glrious win over Real Blackpool seem to think he's won his spurs. I see a player who is a winger and not a defender or even WB.

But if you like to obscure defficiencies in a players armoury be my guest.
I'm just curious what evidence you have to suggest Lampard will play Coleman as a wing back. I'm assuming you are familiar with how vital the wing back positions are in terms of productivity in a team playing 3 at the back.

I'm just curious what evidence you have to suggest Lampard will play Coleman as a wing back. I'm assuming you are familiar with how vital the wing back positions are in terms of productivity in a team playing 3 at the back.
I know how a wing back works mate, that's the issue here.

I've shown you that's not the case.

Additionally, his heat map from those games, is very similar to TAA's that you shared. Except Patterson is closer to the corner flag/his own box more.

Last edited:
The heat map has him no where near his own box or the corner flag for that matter mate.
Well obvioulsy he gets in his own box to defend corners! That'll be from open play.

Overall on this feller Patterson I'm happy to park it and see how he does against a proper team like Kiev. This pre-season he's not done himself any favours overall when the two Amercan games are taken into consideration.

Kiev will tell us a whole lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.