2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not suggesting this lad is useless, but it really does look like yet another f*** up by our recruitment team. We've got a RB on the brink of retirement and currently injured and one brought in for decent money who's nowhere near ready yet.

Disaster FC strike again.

We'll sign another RB this summer.

I've said so for months.

Coleman + new RB; send Patterson out on loan. That seems the only sensible way forward. You cant have a FB who cant defend.

That's £16M down the toilet we could ill afford to lose.
Loan that covers FB and another position, And Patterson will stay I would think

It's the S#um though so I won't take it seriously until there's more reliable sources saying it. But it wouldn't surprise me Lamps was talking about them deciding who needs a loan and who doesn't this week

Any youngster (apart from a select few) would look bad in this dumpster fire of a team to be fair. The best case scenario is he picks up the English game faster than we expect, but he may be better served going out on loan. The issue is can we afford to send anyone out on loan at this point? We are bare.

Everton has just been a toxic place to be the past few years for the young guys. Dom may be the only one that scraped by when it’s all said and done- and he is having issues too.

Any youngster (apart from a select few) would look bad in this dumpster fire of a team to be fair. The best case scenario is he picks up the English game faster than we expect, but he may be better served going out on loan. The issue is can we afford to send anyone out on loan at this point? We are bare.

Everton has just been a toxic place to be the past few years for the young guys. Dom may be the only one that scraped by when it’s all said and done- and he is having issues too.
And can we also afford to fill another position when we are struggling to fill some big ones already

And can we also afford to fill another position when we are struggling to fill some big ones already
I think it will all rest on Godfrey in the end. Can he fill the stopgap role? It’s dire times especially since we sold Digne. We have virtually no crossing threat from the wingbacks.

It's the S#um though so I won't take it seriously until there's more reliable sources saying it. But it wouldn't surprise me Lamps was talking about them deciding who needs a loan and who doesn't this week
Exactly...Though Lampard is likely discussing loans, I can't imagine that shower of s#um getting the first scoop from us

Status
Not open for further replies.