2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they all got games.

IMO this feller wont play for Everton.

If we stay up he'll be loaned out and sold; if we go down he'll want away and the club will be a willing seller.

That 45 minutes in the cup is destined to be his first and only appearance for us.

Your comments do make me laugh Dave. I'm sure that is not your intent... which makes it all the funnier.

Can I ask how you rationalise your thinking in the above? Unless, of course you are just a complete troll.... hey, I could understand that perfectly ?

If we stay up he'll be loaned out and sold: So he'll never be good enough, IYHO of course ?
and
if we go down he'll want away and the club will be a willing seller. But who would buy such a 'flop' which is obviously your 'considered' opinion of a lad you have never seen play much? I would bet you have never watched him play at all.

Assuming you are right.... what do you think Everton could get for him? I did ask you this a few weeks ago, as I could see your agenda but you didn't answer me then... do you have an answer for me now?

To be fair Frank wrote him off by playing Kenny and Coleman ahead of him and then the most hilarious comment ever was Frank saying if the lad hadn't got injured he would have made his debut. lol:hayee:lol:hayee:lol:hayee:lol
TBH it's actually worse than that. Everton have had Kenny and Patterson on the same bench... everyone just knows Kenny would be first choice LB and RB if needed. I have seen it written on this forum, Patterson is 3rd choice RB at Everton.

Behind Coleman, I can understand (maybe)... behind Kenny? Loaned out for 12 months to Schalke... finished 12 of 18 with a goal difference of -20. 6 Months with Celtic, who had no starting RB and lost the league by 25 pts while going for 10 titles in a row?

I've probably seen more of Kenny than Everton supporters and he's mediocre at best, and that's in the Scottish (Pub League). You are wasting a pure talent that WILL be a star. It is up to Everton if he is a Star for you!!!

TBH it's actually worse than that. Everton have had Kenny and Patterson on the same bench... everyone just knows Kenny would be first choice LB and RB if needed. I have seen it written on this forum, Patterson is 3rd choice RB at Everton.

Behind Coleman, I can understand (maybe)... behind Kenny? Loaned out for 12 months to Schalke... finished 12 of 18 with a goal difference of -20. 6 Months with Celtic, who had no starting RB and lost the league by 25 pts while going for 10 titles in a row?

I've probably seen more of Kenny than Everton supporters and he's mediocre at best, and that's in the Scottish (Pub League). You are wasting a pure talent that WILL be a star. It is up to Everton if he is a Star for you!!!
He will indeed. 100% certainty.

I know hes out for the season...but was there a timeframe for when he would recover?

Back for the start of preseason?

Status
Not open for further replies.