2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot understand how many of our players get injured in training and not in actual matches for which they are paid a fortune, but are never available.

I never got injured in training although I did ligaments and an achilles in matches.

Apart from our crap on the field we have a load of flipping sick notes bleeding us dry.

I despair.
We even manage to get players injured in the warm ups before games.

Everton fc - the Mr Bean of the premier league

You could say that about 90% of the players bought over the last 5 seasons.
But they all got games.

IMO this feller wont play for Everton.

If we stay up he'll be loaned out and sold; if we go down he'll want away and the club will be a willing seller.

That 45 minutes in the cup is destined to be his first and only appearance for us.

But they all got games.

IMO this feller wont play for Everton.

If we stay up he'll be loaned out and sold; if we go down he'll want away and the club will be a willing seller.

That 45 minutes in the cup is destined to be his first and only appearance for us.
You're contradicting yourself. Can you argue withyourself for a bit (would be funny).

"IMO this feller wont play for Everton."

"That 45 minutes in the cup is destined to be his first and only appearance for us."

...so he has played for Everton.

You're contradicting yourself. Can you argue withyourself for a bit (would be funny).

"IMO this feller wont play for Everton."

"That 45 minutes in the cup is destined to be his first and only appearance for us."

...so he has played for Everton.
He's played in half a cup tie against a nine league team.

Obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.