2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be at all surprised given our finances that there's a clause in his contract about payments and appearances and handing him a PL start would trigger an initial sum.

If we take the drop he's gone.

IMO he's a player in need of progress so I'm not overly arsed if he is in and out the club that quickly.

It makes much more sense that he'd play if we go down, because we will be relying on younger players with lower wages in the championship.

I'd be amazed if we have a clause for 1 league start. Would be totally bizarre.

It makes much more sense that he'd play if we go down, because we will be relying on younger players with lower wages in the championship.

I'd be amazed if we have a clause for 1 league start. Would be totally bizarre.
I dont think he's been good enough in training and that's the overwhelming reason for not playing him so far. But now the season's end is here I just wonder whether there's something more to his absence than injury. I smell a financial clause.

I dont think he's been good enough in training and that's the overwhelming reason for not playing him so far. But now the season's end is here I just wonder whether there's something more to his absence than injury. I smell a financial clause.

Why on earth would we pay £16m for a player and then not play him because we’re scared of paying money if he plays a game???

Unless you have evidence of this, then I'm going to assume this is utter nonsense. A clause for 1 league appearance is one of the most bizarre shouts I've ever heard on GOT.

All we know is he is out for the season, and needs an operation.

Well that's us done then. Coleman and Kenny for the rest of the season only ends one way. They are both beyond awful.

Patterson may have a lot to learn but at least he offered some hope of something different.

You simply cannot succeed in the modern game without decent full-backs - there's a reason the 3 best teams in the league have excellent ones - and ours wouldn't even cut it in the lower end of the championship.

Well that's us done then. Coleman and Kenny for the rest of the season only ends one way. They are both beyond awful.

Patterson may have a lot to learn but at least he offered some hope of something different.

You simply cannot succeed in the modern game without decent full-backs - there's a reason the 3 best teams in tye league have excellent ones - and ours wouldn't even cut it in the lower end of the championship.

I don’t think Patterson would’ve played regardless of the injury personally. He might’ve played on Sunday because Coleman was out, but Coleman is back now so he’s playing every minute he’s available for from here on in.

If you zoom in on the protective wrap it says "Ev can't afford me m8"

0_patterson-instaPNG.png

tumblr_n3bm1fgyRn1tvi54go1_1280.jpg

Dave uncovering the sinister conspiracy behind Patterson's recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.