Murals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not a fan of our history ones - murals whilst a celebration should be used to help promote the current standing of the club not just a constant reminder of how boss we once were but now how crap we are.

For me something like Carlo, Richarlison & Rodriguez together with the crest and Brazilian/Columbian flags in the background or something would look ace.

Fully agree. The amount of RS crayon pics daubed around the city centre is vomit inducing and a total eye soar.
Either get rid of them or have a fair balance of Everton ones too.

I think if/when James signs, a mural of the South American flair would be superb. Richarlison, Bernard, Allan, James and Mina. That is a big South American cohort that should be fully tapped into. The vibrance and colour could be spectacular if done right. And act as a pull for visitors from that part of the world when travel resumes fully.

Pointless doing murals for us as it will only get defaced by the RS scum. Look in vacinity of our ground since they started winning things again,it's all graffiti of derogatory efc insults.Most of the culprits are the Scouse youth and they certainly don't follow us anymore.

If we did a mural, and it got defaced, i'm certain, within 24 hours, everyone of theirs would be ruined.

So i don't think they'd be that stupid.

Pointless doing murals for us as it will only get defaced by the RS scum. Look in vacinity of our ground since they started winning things again,it's all graffiti of derogatory efc insults.Most of the culprits are the Scouse youth and they certainly don't follow us anymore.

If that shower vandalise a commissioned Everton mural, then every single one of theirs should be wiped from existence within a matter of days.

20200907_201425.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.