Murals

Status
Not open for further replies.

We cant even wear a club jersey without the too cool for school arl fella's moaning never mind wanting to get a mural put up.

I dont like murals but ultimately we need to prevent them airbrushing us out of the city.

The time BMD is taking to get sorted we are talking realistically 4-5 years before its going to be ready to play in and by then we may have lost a generation of fans to that lot bombarded by them from every corner.

Rumours its going to be one of Southall, Kendall & Baines

For me would have also liked the crest with something like our strikers going from Dixie Dean, Sharp, Lukaku then Richarlison or players who have been stalwarts but sadly won nothing like Cahill, Coleman.

IMG-20200831-WA0009.jpg

It'll just end up like this....na not for me.

Oh they definitely do, the champions league run last season brought millions to the city which is brilliant and good on them, but people come from all over the country for nights out Staggs dos etc, there’s always a bunch of Spaniards here for Matthew st etc.

concert square is full of them, imagine booking a weekend away for your mates for whatever occasion and finding out you have to sit opposite a 20ft painting of Salah, you just wouldn’t do it.
Millions?? You've been reading too much guff from the Tourist Dept at LCC.

True. We don't do witty banners either so let's not copy them because they'll just put more and more up. Let's build this new stadium on the waterfront and along with the Liver Buildings a mile down the river, lit up in blue, no one could beat that sight.
Can't say I've ever seen a witty RS banner. Lots of pseudo philosophical ones, but nothing as witty and as pertinent as 'Sorry we're late. Bit of trouble with the neighbours' when we play in European competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.