Murals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDraka

Player Valuation: £10m
Walked down bold street today and there is another RS mural. One by the Baltic triangle as well. Seems they are trying to erase Everton from the city. Seems there was an invitation only meeting at goodison to see how to raise the profile of Everton. Did anyone off here attend. I know the best way to raise our profile is to be successful
I hate the way the RS are trying to take over our city
This group is trying to raise money for murals for Everton in the city centre and it's good to see someone fighting back. They have raised half the money already

Walked down bold street today and there is another RS mural. One by the Baltic triangle as well. Seems they are trying to erase Everton from the city. Seems there was an invitation only meeting at goodison to see how to raise the profile of Everton. Did anyone off here attend. I know the best way to raise our profile is to be successful
I hate the way the RS are trying to take over our city
This group is trying to raise money for murals for Everton in the city centre and it's good to see someone fighting back. They have raised half the money already

stop it.

I agree. But they seem to be putting more and more about the city. The council seem to be encouraging them. Wonder who is paying for them if this group of blues need £5000 to do one in the city centre

ignore that brain rot reply.

Everton need to capitalize on Richarlison, a huge mortal of him grabbing the badge with the Brazil flag would be amazing.

I agree. But they seem to be putting more and more about the city. The council seem to be encouraging them. Wonder who is paying for them if this group of blues need £5000 to do one in the city centre

Think that says a lot actually, if we have a fan group trying to raise 5 grand for a crap painting yet these blurts have them popping up all over the city, mainly in the hipster areas like Baltic triangle then who is paying for it?

EA90A781-C9A0-4DEE-A560-AE6951F52DBB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.