Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your big endorsement is a bad thing.

Don't you go doing what you did with Manny Fernandes/Jack Rodwell, you bad jinx.

I thought Manny was decent, I was never a big fan, I saw something in young Jack, who knows how it might have gone without the injuries.

Besic currently lacks fitness and match sharpness, but hes controlled the whole midfield IMO.

I thought Manny was decent, I was never a big fan, I saw something in young Jack, who knows how it might have gone without the injuries.

Besic currently lacks fitness and match sharpness, but hes controlled the whole midfield IMO.

It's Barnsley. We've conceded 3. One he was directly at fault for, as you say... "switched off".

He hasn't "ran the midfield"

Jury still out, needs to up his game. Hopefully, he can.

He's 22 and it's his first game of the season. Some people need to cut him some slack.

I think hes a superb player, he can tackle and he can pass, melon head is correct, sometimes his postional sense is poor, but that normally comes with age and games.

I guess some like to focus on the bad.

I think hes a superb player, he can tackle and he can pass, melon head is correct, sometimes his postional sense is poor, but that normally comes with age and games.

I guess some like to focus on the bad.

There's a player in there, I think that's what I take away. He's got bite as well, which we lack.

I think people are harsh on him with regards to discipline. He looks like he's about to snap everyone but rarely does and tackles well. Yes, his positioning needs to improve along with perhaps concentration, but hopefully with time and games. The latter of which he's not had many of.

what on earth are people seeing?

he had a very good game, yes he made one mistake when he switched off, he still got his foot to the ball and the center halves should have done much better.

And yes i do think he's better than Barry.

Giving the ball away? he made about 90 passes, and gave it away twice.

Tattoo-sleeved bif was rubbish there tonight. This feller should be selling heather door to door not playing footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.