Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why's everyone forgotten how boss he is?

McCarthy has been having some bad games, drop him for Besic when he does.

Besic is a defensive midfielder and does not add much as an attacker.

I may be wrong but I can see Barry playing throughout this season and maybe next season too.

Why's everyone forgotten how boss he is?

McCarthy has been having some bad games, drop him for Besic when he does.

He slowed the game down to a snail's pace whenever he played. I haven't forgot he has potential, but from what we've seen thus far he's quite a distance behind Barry and McCarthy in the pecking order and has certainly done nothing to justify regular starts yet.

Barry/Besic as a partnership doesn't really work, we saw that last season

I don't think a Barry/other player partnership is particularly effective myself but Barry has played well this season so far.

What's he so boss at J?

Bossing things.

He slowed the game down to a snail's pace whenever he played. I haven't forgot he has potential, but from what we've seen thus far he's quite a distance behind Barry and McCarthy in the pecking order and has certainly done nothing to justify regular starts yet.

To be fair, he has been injured this season. He needs a chance.

Barry has played well this season but a knock could set him back. Wouldn't be surprised to see him ever present, injuries/suspensions aside. We do need a plan to replace him, Besic does look to have the potential to do a defensive midfield role. I think we have time to let him grow into the first team.

In the little ive seen of him for Bosnia he really links the play very well. I think he would be good next to McCarthy but can see them both competiting for one position next season with Cleverley/Barkley in the other.

Besic is a defensive midfielder and does not add much as an attacker.

I may be wrong but I can see Barry playing throughout this season and maybe next season too.

I reckon he's more adventurous than either of them and has an eye for a quick forward pass. The way we currently play would suit that. He's defo got a big future in Everton's CM department. I bet Martinez has told him that too.

How did your letter to the FA go mate?

Did they say they will ban McCarthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.