Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timmy Cahill was our last awesome player who was also a total snide
In that order though
I want Besic to be the same, but more awesome and more snidey

He looks like a star! He seems the kind of player who wouldn't mind getting in someone's face. Would love to see him perform well in the derby. Too early to say this but this guy looks like a future icon.

Tim Cahill wasnt a snide? Is that what you're saying?

Timmy is a bit of a grey area between the two to be honest, he had his snidey moments, but he was mostly just heat on his sleeve committed.
Felliani was a snide if wound up, would check if the ref wasn't looking then butt someone in the face or throw an elbow because they had annoyed him, Cahill had the odd snidey moment like that, but I would definitely put him under the committed umbrella far more often, run his butt off and try to make fair challenges... Mostly.

Has anybody got a link to a video showing this lad being a tough tackler? All The clips I have seen so far show somebody who makes silly fouls and shoots from 75 yards? I hope the lad turns out a cracker, but from what I have seen he is some way away from getting into our first team.

he does look like that young gangster type that isnt particularly big or strong but always turns out to be the scariest and most sadisitc...

Looks like Michael Scofield if he were a boss snide who played for Everton rather than a fictional architect with a talent for ending up in captivity.

Has anybody got a link to a video showing this lad being a tough tackler? All The clips I have seen so far show somebody who makes silly fouls and shoots from 75 yards? I hope the lad turns out a cracker, but from what I have seen he is some way away from getting into our first team.

No mate.

553.jpg

BqVlfDTIAAAg2Td.jpg:large

Just been on what I think is a forum full of people from Bosnia, no idea what they're saying but since his performance against Argentina he's been getting photoshopped into a ton of stuff.

I love him already.

I really don't think Cahill had as much respect for the rules as you seem to fondly remember. One of his last acts in international football was to put Bruno Martens-Indi in the hospital.

He was here a lot longer than one game though mate, mostly if you watch he was actually pretty well behaved and just closed people down, firmly but fairly, not always, but mostly.

He was here a lot longer than one game though mate, mostly if you watch he was actually pretty well behaved and just closed people down, firmly but fairly, not always, but mostly.

Ah yeah, it was just an example. He was my favourite player, but I definitely remember him as someone with a pretty pronounced mean streak to his game.

Ah yeah, it was just an example. He was my favourite player, but I definitely remember him as someone with a pretty pronounced mean streak to his game.
Like I say mate, grey area with him for me, he was mostly tough as boots but fair with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.