2020/21 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

I am sure he does. He does not deserve the slagging he gets. Not his fault he has not quite made it with us. Never hidden when he has played

Does he? Did we agreed a permanent deal with a club then get rejected by his representative in the last minute? Fulham or Boro?

B

I am sure he does. He does not deserve the slagging he gets. Not his fault he has not quite made it with us. Never hidden when he has played
I agree, but I think the only reason he gets a slagging is because of the number of posters on here who go over the top, deliberately overlooking his failings due to him jumping recklessly into a few tackles, having tattoos and them projecting the persona of an old school Eastern-Bloc Mafia hitman onto him.

People do forget that footballers are human.

He may not want to go and live in Middlesborough full time. Why would he?

He went there for 2 seasons. Wasn’t that the same as full time?

And the £2m deal was Fulham so that was in London.

He went there for 2 seasons. Wasn’t that the same as full time?

And the £2m deal was Fulham so that was in London.

Season and a half at Boro. Initially went in the January window.

Regardless of if its Middlesborough or London or wherever it's up the player. Always makes me laugh when our fans say we should ship players out to Turkey or China or wherever without bothering to think about if the players would actually want to go and live there.

Regardless of if its Middlesborough or London or wherever it's up the player. Always makes me laugh when our fans say we should ship players out to Turkey or China or wherever without bothering to think about if the players would actually want to go and live there.

He went to Sheffield last season so it is not about the location. Blame the fraud who signed him and gave him a new long contract.

So if you got a job with a long-term contract and amazing package,the boss comes along and says you no longer fit the company profile so need to sit in an office at the back of the building,you'd resign and sign on at a job agency... obviously you would :Blink:

So if you got a job with a long-term contract and amazing package,the boss came along and said you no longer fit the company profile so need to sit in an office at the back of the building,you'd resign and sign on at a job agency... obviously you would :Blink:

Then who was to blame? Must be the one who gave out one. If he wants to kick on his career he really needs a move and this situation has been ongoing for a couple of years.

Does he? Did we agreed a permanent deal with a club then get rejected by his representative in the last minute? Fulham or Boro?

...he‘s probably looking to run down his contract for a lucrative Bosman. That is the way of things and we have to accept it. We will pick players up for free with no complaint on a Bosman, we have to accept players will leave via the same route.

its then a matter of cutting loss with a loan.

Come on now, it was about money.

Then who was to blame? Must be the one who gave out one. If he wants to kick on his career he really needs a move and this situation has been ongoing for a couple of years.
Would you " kick on" your career on possibly half your wage?

...he‘s probably looking to run down his contract for a lucrative Bosman. That is the way of things and we have to accept it. We will pick players up for free with no complaint on a Bosman, we have to accept players will leave via the same route.

The bad thing is the new contract was 2016 and it seems there will be no resale value. Another Martinez masterpiece.

The bad thing is the new contract was 2016 and it seems there will be no resale value. Another Martinez masterpiece.

....folk concentrate on poor acquisitions but you’re right, there’s also been some dreadful decisions regarding contract renewals. Mirallas, Besic, Pennington etc have been millstones for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.