2020/21 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the window for transfers between Premier League and Lower League clubs still open for a couple of more weeks yet? This being the case Mo Basic could still be loaned out to a Championship club then? Or have I got that wrong? I think his contract ends next summer, so that'll be more money off our payroll.

Isn't the window for transfers between Premier League and Lower League clubs still open for a couple of more weeks yet? This being the case Mo Basic could still be loaned out to a Championship club then? Or have I got that wrong? I think his contract ends next summer, so that'll be more money off our payroll.

Yep. Like 10 more days I think.

I bet Cenk would score loads on loan at Wycombe.

Gerrard the bitter attention seeking w@nkstain just wanted to waste the club’s time.

I’m sure Besic wants to play football & will take a championship loan next week.

I mean the lower league teams are missing a trick, we’re giving away players and surely someone just promoted to the championship would take a punt?

B

I am sure he does. He does not deserve the slagging he gets. Not his fault he has not quite made it with us. Never hidden when he has played
I agree , I still maintain he could of done a job for a few weeks at the end of last season .
See ya Mo you sexy beast made of glass .

Status
Not open for further replies.