2020/21 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why all the hate? Was literally becoming a fan’s favourite at one time (do some serious vsukting and you’l see) I’d guarantee he’d done a better job than Siggy and Doucoure yesterday too

Why all the hate? Was literally becoming a fan’s favourite at one time (do some serious vsukting and you’l see) I’d guarantee he’d done a better job than Siggy and Doucoure yesterday too

How do you know this, you only joined the forum in November 2018, a whole year after Besic’s last appearance for the club?

TBH we could do without him draining our financial resources when he he knows full well he's never going to play for us again and he ain't alone there. These players must find another club, one that he can actually play for. Apart from a meaningless friendly, when was the last time he actually appeared for us ?

....I’ve not seen him for a long time on training clips, presume he comes and goes as he wishes. I don’t blame him, it was a ridiculous decision to give him that last contract.

Agree, when it comes to tenacity. His problem is always trying ridiculous stuff that is not needed.

He was better than today's Sigurdsson & Davies, and that ridiculous stuff might have been Roberto or just inexperience. Anyway, sometimes managers might just decide there's no point trying even if they're good enough, that they might not just fit any more. However we feel about him, it says a lot he would do better than Siggy

He was better than today's Sigurdsson & Davies, and that ridiculous stuff might have been Roberto or just inexperience. Anyway, sometimes managers might just decide there's no point trying even if they're good enough, that they might not just fit any more. However we feel about him, it says a lot he would do better than Siggy

siggy is the opposite end, lack of aggression and refuse to try positive passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.