2020/21 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo doesn't rate him and as much as I would love Besic to come good I don't think it will happen here. The lad can play though but I trust Carlos judgement

No one rates him mate. That's why the best he's done is a few games for Sheffield Utd and half a season at Boro in the championship.

It ain't gonna happen here, it ain't gonna happen for him in the PL and I doubt it'll happen for him in the Championship.

He mustn’t want to play football.

If he did, he’d have his agent hawking him round clubs. Even if they could only pay a third of his wages, surely the club would let him go. He’s no value not even on the bench.

Besic is absolutely NOT the answer!

Neither is Delph or Sigurdsson or Gomes, but their crapness doesn’t make Besic the answer!

All 4 need moving on ASAP. We need better.
100%. Its clear none of the above are good enough to take us forward. Siggy and gomes have the odd decent game and are premiership quality players. But mid to lower table players. No more. If we have these in our starting 11 over any bit of a sustained time we will not progress. Maybe 1 of them as a squad player. Possibly gomes if he can regain any kind of pre injury form.

Besic will be so far off match fitness that by the time he was be ready Allan will be back in the team hopefully. He just needs to leave and find somewhere he is wanted or its another 5 months of wages here and see in a bit.

Mate - the team on the bottom of the league table didn’t want him. He is utter dross.

Siggurdsson despite his obvious issues is so far ahead of him it’s not funny.
I wish I could never see Sigs play for Everton again, turns up about once in 10 games, imo he’s taking us for a ride. I’d rather anyone CM than him at least they would try and put an effort in. Worst buy ever he was basically a replacement for Barkley I’d have Barkley any day ahead of Sigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.