2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting alot of traction in pre-season thread buzz here.
I have a feeling Mo is setting up for a massive season. That he is a world class talent, there is no doubt (evidence his beasting of Messi in the world cup). Hopefully he can stay injury free.... and fulfill his destiny

I have a feeling Mo is setting up for a massive season. That he is a world class talent, there is no doubt (evidence his beasting of Messi in the world cup). Hopefully he can stay injury free.... and fulfill his destiny
Hope you are right, been a long time coming, it's like waiting for a miracle.

Please go, Mo. Time for you to spread your wings and make countless wrong decisions and stupid backpasses to goalkeepers in a different country or league.

I recall with fond amusement the discussions he fostered in here regarding the significance of table shapes...GOT at its finest lol

His best game for us was the league cup semi 1st leg v citeh,he was outstanding that evening against top class opposition,even played the whole game,but that's all it is unfortunately,little cameos here and there,not enough to build a career on here I'd say.

His best game for us was the league cup semi 1st leg v citeh,he was outstanding that evening against top class opposition,even played the whole game,but that's all it is unfortunately,little cameos here and there,not enough to build a career on here I'd say.
If Hibbo could do it, there's hope for pretty much anybody

Love Besic but it is probably time to go. Think we could at minimum get our money back and possibly make a profit.

Middlesborough seemed a good fit for him.

Went downstairs to the players lounge to meet him, I am in this video.

We had our chance getting shot when he done well at Boro was suprised that they never went for him permanently. He's not good enoughfor where we want to be so less for a pittance and get the wages off the books.

We had our chance getting shot when he done well at Boro was suprised that they never went for him permanently. He's not good enoughfor where we want to be so less for a pittance and get the wages off the books.

They probably never went for him because they didnt get promoted. He will still be on decent money for a Championship side.

As for him not being good enough, what is this based off exactly? He has been constantly injured. The lad does have talent.

Getting mounted to return back to Boro permanently. Think Ben Gibson will be our LCB and will be included as part of that deal. Maybe 10/12 mil plus Besic at a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.