2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
..I like Besic but he was acquired before the Moshiri investment and I like to think we are better than that now. Gueye, Beningame and McCarthy (when fit) will be ahead of him in the queue.

Be very surprised if he’s not surplus to requirements.

..I like Besic but he was acquired before the Moshiri investment and I like to think we are better than that now. Gueye, Beningame and McCarthy (when fit) will be ahead of him in the queue.

Be very surprised if he’s not surplus to requirements.

sure, if i had moshiris money id go out and buy veratti, vidal or some other superstar. but unfortunately i dont think that is gonna happen as we have other positions to fill. we have schneids gana and besic. im not even a fan, just think he could do a job and do it well. going by last seasons run hopefully hes seen the last of his injuries. for me schnieds can take a hike who i was a big fan of before last season

edit : forgot about beningame....dont know why? hes still a kid and developing. cant be relied upon to play week in week out. see tom davies

Massively overrated. No premier league club will be interested in him. Hopefully we will be able to flog him to a club in the Championship or a foreign club.

Above Championship level. Watched him a lot at Boro last season and it's not unrealistic to say his arrival coincided with their best run of form all season that took them from 10th to a play off place. He was also MOM in quite a few games and quickly became a fans favourite. He also stayed relatively injury free.

Not saying he's good enough for where we're going to go, but he's certainly not as bad as some make out on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.