MSP Sports Capital

MSP haven't got enough money,to completely take over.I think the Americans are muscling in to get a foothold on the platform the Premier League will provide through broadcasting rights. 49ers finally taken over Leeds today so we can sign players. Off loaded massive wages which will help with FFP. Top golfers and basket ball players involved with the 49ers investment arm,I think it's getting to the stage where most clubs will have several investors because the costs are so prohibitive. Cardiff 1st match of season we might win a few this season .MOT

Oh boy, the perennialy wrong Esk projected numbers without explanation, or an actual spreadsheet similar to the accounts ever year. Doing so would have been helpful, and instead Esk has projected wrose financials despite better financials. I think it would be wise to revisit this next spring when the accounts come out, and decide once and for all if anyone should ever listen to Esk.

Oh boy, the perennialy wrong Esk projected numbers without explanation, or an actual spreadsheet similar to the accounts ever year. Doing so would have been helpful, and instead Esk has projected wrose financials despite better financials. I think it would be wise to revisit this next spring when the accounts come out, and decide once and for all if anyone should ever listen to Esk.

Where’s your source for this?

according to the esk our revenue is going to be the lowest its been since 2016

surely this cannot be right

in 2016 our broadcasting revenue was 82.5 mil and sponsorship revenue was 9 mil

in 2022 our broadcasting revenue was 115 mil and sponsorship revenue was 35 mil

i dont see us decreasing our sponsorship revenue given that the deal we signed with Stake last year is our highest value shirt sponsor. If it was to decrease because of USM then surely that has already happened as in 2021 our sponsorship revenue was also 35 mil. I therefore can't see any significant dip in sponsorship revenue.

In terms of broadcasting revenue the premier league announced its 4.8 billion three year renewal in May 2021. I've seen many sites saying this season we should get around 130 mil in tv money.

thats already 165 mil in tv money and sponsorship revenue. Then you have gate receipts and other revenue streams which was 30 mil last season.

revenue should be close to 200 mil. Don't get why he think's we will make a massive revenue loss of 15 mil.