MSP Sports Capital

man-dancing.gif

Of course it is. weve changed the board for them! Seems that theyve raised the cash (or are close to doing so) in the US too (if you believe the press).
It's not the press, the paperwork for the 'Everton fund' is already lodged with the SEC. It can be searched just the sane as we can search companies house in the UK.

Hopefully they're keeping 10% of the fund aside so they can send BK on one of Musks Mars rockets.

Of course it is. weve changed the board for them! Seems that theyve raised the cash (or are close to doing so) in the US too (if you believe the press).
Did we change the board for them or to appease the fans? AFAIK we haven't added new board members for them. Anyway, time will tell but it's difficult to trust much of anything around the club at the moment.

If I were them I'd ensure the "transition" period extended beyond the closing of the window. Last thing they want is an official announcement and new board members 48 hours before the window closes, and take the rap for more failure.

I hope this doesn’t happen really.

No particular reason, I want change the same as everyone else, but this just doesn’t feel quite right.

We need movement on this asap. It's extremely unhelpful during the transfer window to have such uncertainty.

If it's a minority investment with no planned transition to a takeover, then I don't support this. Minority investment will not change anything unless it's just a first step to something far more meaningful.
Will all be done with MSP on the morning of September 2nd, 2023, maybe...
My only worry is who ends up owning Bramley-Moore Dock, must be Everton FC alone.

There is no way of funding the stadium without it, so this doesn’t really make sense.
A full takeover with new ownership who want to grow the club on and off the pitch, is the best solution (and the only thing that will actually work imo).

The current leadership have done nothing to try and improve the performances on the pitch so this current position is not sustainable.

I don't really see this minority investment changing anything at all. In fact, it might not help with getting the actual meaningful change we need.