MSP Sports Capital

of course everyone is entitled to voice their opinions, but when your opinions are absolute wham most of the time, you put yourself in a position where you are open to flack.

absolute no bad will towards the guy, i don't know him, but some of the stuff he has come out with over the years i can't take him seriously.
And alot goes under the radar.

Like this gem from when DBB, Ingles, Sharp all stepped down after an almost season long campaign to get them out that he seemed to be fully in support of and also could have possibly been involved with. To then flip to a 'considered thought' of why they resigned immediately and the impact of the finance director leaving at such a time and the need for an explanation. You really can't make it up.

I've said before, he seemed like a decent fella when he was posting on here before. But talks alot of nonsense and not alot about football for a football supporter.

So MSP any closer? somone ask one of our ITK's.

Screenshot_20230717_091116.jpg

There is a simple solution to that mate. Just don't listen or read anything from him. If everyone had the same opinion and liked the same things it would be a very boring world.
I don't read anything about what he says, I think I literally put that on of my previous posts.

find it astonishing people still listen to the crap he comes out with.

Having had the pleasure of speaking with the chap for over 18 months and meeting him twice in the last 6 months your so far wide of the mark it’s embarrassing , one of the nicest blokes you could meet a bonafide top
Blue
Who gets untold grief because he calls it as it is.
Maybe be more angry at those that have Condemned this club

Having had the pleasure of speaking with the chap for over 18 months and meeting him twice in the last 6 months your so far wide of the mark it’s embarrassing , one of the nicest blokes you could meet a bonafide top
Blue
Who gets untold grief because he calls it as it is.
Maybe be more angry at those that have Condemned this club

didn't say he wasnt a nice guy, probably is.

fun fact for you, nice guys can also chat a lot of rubbish

You’ve literally just claimed our finances are better? You must have an actual source for this.
No, the Esk claimed they were worse than everyone else was saying with no backing. I simply agreed with the expert consensus.

Hitching your wagon to the Esk just because you want to be contrary because you were embarrassed last time when you were asked a few questions isn't taking you anywhere.

No, the Esk claimed they were worse than everyone else was saying with no backing. I simply agreed with the expert consensus.

Hitching your wagon to the Esk just because you want to be contrary because you were embarrassed last time when you were asked a few questions isn't taking you anywhere.

Hahah what. I still haven’t claimed anything, or “hitched my wagon” to anything, and here you are having a hissy fit and getting angry because I simply asked you to back up a claim. You sound very confident so this really shouldn’t be as hard a task as you’re making it out to be.

I’ll ask you again, please quote your “expert consensus”. I’m not being funny either, I would genuinely like to see some factual evidence that our finances are in better shape, it would make me feel a lot better about the situation. You’ve obviously seen it somewhere so all I want is a source.

Last edited:

Hahah what. I still haven’t claimed anything, or “hitched my wagon” to anything, and here you are having a hissy fit and getting angry because I simply asked you to back up a claim. You sound very confident so this really shouldn’t be as hard a task as you’re making it out to be.

I’ll ask you again, please quote your “expert consensus”. I’m not being funny either, I would genuinely like to see some factual evidence that our finances are in better shape, it would make me feel a lot better about the situation. You’ve obviously seen it somewhere so all I want is a source.
Hah, sure sure. 1000% you dont genuinely want to see any evidence nor would you even acknowledge it, just like last time.

And tell me Mikey, what kind of idiot projects out hidden finances a year in advance who has no access to a private clubs unknown books? And then who goes "Hmm, yes, that seems right"?

Hah, sure sure. 1000% you dont genuinely want to see any evidence nor would you even acknowledge it, just like last time.

And tell me Mikey, what kind of idiot projects out hidden finances a year in advance who has no access to a private clubs unknown books? And then who goes "Hmm, yes, that seems right"?

Who’s said that btw?

Can you not remember where you saw this mate? I actually do want to see it. Esk has made “projections”, which he made clear that’s all they were at the start of his article. What your response said to me was that his projected figures are way off because there is expert consensus somewhere out in the ether that debunks it. Personally, I haven’t seen this evidence, so I asked quite politely by the way, if you could provide it for me. From your very tetchy responses to me I can see that you’re unwilling to provide it for whatever reason, sadly.