Moyes to Atletico Madrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whilst this rumour is utter ****e I dont think it would necessarily be the big catastrophe a lot of people think it would be if we lost Moyes. Ideally I'd like to see what he can do with a big wedge of money, but if he doesnt get that and the shocking style of football and team selection continues then why should we be afraid to look at someone else?

There is this impression in the media that he can do no wrong and that the current on field problems are solely because of the money issues, thats rubbish. Granted, it would be good to have a bigger/higher quality squad, but what he has to work with isnt exactly ****. It's his negative team selection and attitude that is the problem, so surely someone with a bit more enthusiasm and attacking intent could get a bit more out of the team? I'm not trying to hound him out of the club, I'm just saying I dont think it would cause mass meltdown like some would have you believe.

Based on a few of his recent pre and post match interviews he seems to be lacking any enthusiasm for the job.

He might be stupid enough to play Phil Neville but he isn't stupid enough to go there knowing he'd leave with his reputation in tatters.

Bit shocked and surprised at the lack of respect being shown to moyes in this thread to be honest. Whatever your opinions are of him due to performances this season, look at the 10year spell in charge and how he has changed the club from the tripe we had when he came in to what we have witnessed over the 10 years. Show some respect people to a man that has always given loyalty to everton has in my opinion if not for him we would be in a far worse state if he had not come along

Bit shocked and surprised at the lack of respect being shown to moyes in this thread to be honest. Whatever your opinions are of him due to performances this season, look at the 10year spell in charge and how he has changed the club from the tripe we had when he came in to what we have witnessed over the 10 years. Show some respect people to a man that has always given loyalty to everton has in my opinion if not for him we would be in a far worse state if he had not come along
kev every time moyes picks a team at goodison mate, he shows lack of respect to the paying fans with his negative tactics ,i lost the last bit of respect for the man a long long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.